Full-size apple trees should be planted 18 to 25 feet apart. Dwarf varieties only need to be spaced 4 to 8 feet apart, and mid-size trees should be planted every 12 to 16 feet.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Take Care of Roses
- Grow Zebra Grass
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Long Do Apple Trees Live?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers