Full-size apple trees should be planted 18 to 25 feet apart. Dwarf varieties only need to be spaced 4 to 8 feet apart, and mid-size trees should be planted every 12 to 16 feet.
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- How Fast Will a Whitespire Birch Tree Grow?
- How Many Seeds Are in an Average Sized Pumpkin?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?