Full-size apple trees should be planted 18 to 25 feet apart. Dwarf varieties only need to be spaced 4 to 8 feet apart, and mid-size trees should be planted every 12 to 16 feet.
- Trim Roses
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots