Full-size apple trees should be planted 18 to 25 feet apart. Dwarf varieties only need to be spaced 4 to 8 feet apart, and mid-size trees should be planted every 12 to 16 feet.
- Take Care of Roses
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?