Full-size apple trees should be planted 18 to 25 feet apart. Dwarf varieties only need to be spaced 4 to 8 feet apart, and mid-size trees should be planted every 12 to 16 feet.
- Take Care of Roses
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Cotton
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Repel Chickens
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Ant Control
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?