Looking for a spot to grow seedlings while the weather is still chilly? An attic is a great place for a greenhouse because it's warm and out of the way of daily activities. Setting up a basic greenhouse is simple enough for a lay person, and you might be able to find most of the materials around the house. The only things you'll probably have to buy are shop lights and full-spectrum grow bulbs.
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes