Looking for a spot to grow seedlings while the weather is still chilly? An attic is a great place for a greenhouse because it's warm and out of the way of daily activities. Setting up a basic greenhouse is simple enough for a lay person, and you might be able to find most of the materials around the house. The only things you'll probably have to buy are shop lights and full-spectrum grow bulbs.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- Increase the Humidity in a Grow Room
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Trim Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap