Looking for a spot to grow seedlings while the weather is still chilly? An attic is a great place for a greenhouse because it's warm and out of the way of daily activities. Setting up a basic greenhouse is simple enough for a lay person, and you might be able to find most of the materials around the house. The only things you'll probably have to buy are shop lights and full-spectrum grow bulbs.
- Take Care of Roses
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Care of Firecracker Plants
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Trim Roses
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants