Looking for a spot to grow seedlings while the weather is still chilly? An attic is a great place for a greenhouse because it's warm and out of the way of daily activities. Setting up a basic greenhouse is simple enough for a lay person, and you might be able to find most of the materials around the house. The only things you'll probably have to buy are shop lights and full-spectrum grow bulbs.
- Will Grass Seed Grow in Overcast Weather?
- Install Sign Posts
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- What Is the Minimum Temperature for Begonia Tubers?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Start Garden Plants in an Aquarium
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Winter an Elephant Ears Plant
- Transplant Calla Lilies
- How To Clone Plant Cuttings