Cut St. Augustine grass on a weekly schedule, using a mowing height of 3 to 3.5 inches, and changing directions each time the grass is mowed. Keep the lawn mower blade sharp when cutting St. Augustine grass with advice from a professional landscaper in...
- Store Canna Bulbs
- Get Rid of Spittle Bugs
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Kill Crown Vetch
- Get Rid of Boxelder Bugs & Stink Bugs
- Grow Summer Squash
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Care for Indoor Jade Plants
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Cleaning Aluminum Pans
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?
- Refrigerate Bulbs