Start daylilies from seeds by sprouting the seeds on a wet paper towel in a dark area and then planting the sprouts in the ground with a seed starter mix of soil. Water daylily plants well, but not too heavily when they are young using instructions from...
- Start Seeds for an Indoor Garden
- When and Transplant Daylilies
- Keep Animals Away From Tulips
- Identifying Different Types of Flowers
- Plant Seeds
- What Are Bird's Nest Ferns?
- Protect Citrus Trees From Frost
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Remove Stains From Aluminum Siding
- Transplanting Hollyhocks
- Differentiate Ferns: Fern Morphology
- Cleaning Pergo Floors