KitchenAid mixers feature a number of settings that allow you to mix your ingredients in an efficient way. Some of the speeds included on a KitchenAid mixer include "Slow Mixing" (2), "Mixing/Beating" (4), "Beating/Creaming" (6), "Fast Beating/Whipping" (8) and "Fast Whipping" (10). To set the mixer to 3, 5, 7 or 9, simply set the speed in between the even numbers.
Move the speed control lever to the area between "Off" and "2." Always start mixing at the slowest speed possible.
Gradually move the lever to the right to a higher number to reduce splashing.
Move the lever back to the left to a slower setting or to the "Off" position if you are finished.
- When preparing yeast dough, you should not exceed the slow mixing speed, which is designated by a "2" on the mixer.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Cotton
- Take Care of Roses
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California