KitchenAid mixers feature a number of settings that allow you to mix your ingredients in an efficient way. Some of the speeds included on a KitchenAid mixer include "Slow Mixing" (2), "Mixing/Beating" (4), "Beating/Creaming" (6), "Fast Beating/Whipping" (8) and "Fast Whipping" (10). To set the mixer to 3, 5, 7 or 9, simply set the speed in between the even numbers.
Move the speed control lever to the area between "Off" and "2." Always start mixing at the slowest speed possible.
Gradually move the lever to the right to a higher number to reduce splashing.
Move the lever back to the left to a slower setting or to the "Off" position if you are finished.
- When preparing yeast dough, you should not exceed the slow mixing speed, which is designated by a "2" on the mixer.
- The Best Way to Clean Snorkel Masks
- Kill & Reseed an Existing Lawn
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Cut Diagonal Lines on Your Lawn
- Power Seed a Lawn
- Remove Stumps With Acid
- Make a Homemade Snow Plow
- Feed a Dogwood Tree
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- Prepare a Concrete Wall for Painting
- Kill Dallis Grass in Centipede Grass
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?