KitchenAid mixers feature a number of settings that allow you to mix your ingredients in an efficient way. Some of the speeds included on a KitchenAid mixer include "Slow Mixing" (2), "Mixing/Beating" (4), "Beating/Creaming" (6), "Fast Beating/Whipping" (8) and "Fast Whipping" (10). To set the mixer to 3, 5, 7 or 9, simply set the speed in between the even numbers.
Move the speed control lever to the area between "Off" and "2." Always start mixing at the slowest speed possible.
Gradually move the lever to the right to a higher number to reduce splashing.
Move the lever back to the left to a slower setting or to the "Off" position if you are finished.
- When preparing yeast dough, you should not exceed the slow mixing speed, which is designated by a "2" on the mixer.
- Grow Cotton
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Trim Roses
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- How Long Does it Take for a Morel Mushroom to Grow?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Lay Tile on Exterior Concrete Steps
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California