KitchenAid mixers feature a number of settings that allow you to mix your ingredients in an efficient way. Some of the speeds included on a KitchenAid mixer include "Slow Mixing" (2), "Mixing/Beating" (4), "Beating/Creaming" (6), "Fast Beating/Whipping" (8) and "Fast Whipping" (10). To set the mixer to 3, 5, 7 or 9, simply set the speed in between the even numbers.
Move the speed control lever to the area between "Off" and "2." Always start mixing at the slowest speed possible.
Gradually move the lever to the right to a higher number to reduce splashing.
Move the lever back to the left to a slower setting or to the "Off" position if you are finished.
- When preparing yeast dough, you should not exceed the slow mixing speed, which is designated by a "2" on the mixer.
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Fix the Drive Cable on a Troy Bilt 860
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Trim Roses
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- Clean the Filter System on an Above Ground Pool
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Using Sand in Gardening