KitchenAid mixers feature a number of settings that allow you to mix your ingredients in an efficient way. Some of the speeds included on a KitchenAid mixer include "Slow Mixing" (2), "Mixing/Beating" (4), "Beating/Creaming" (6), "Fast Beating/Whipping" (8) and "Fast Whipping" (10). To set the mixer to 3, 5, 7 or 9, simply set the speed in between the even numbers.
Move the speed control lever to the area between "Off" and "2." Always start mixing at the slowest speed possible.
Gradually move the lever to the right to a higher number to reduce splashing.
Move the lever back to the left to a slower setting or to the "Off" position if you are finished.
- When preparing yeast dough, you should not exceed the slow mixing speed, which is designated by a "2" on the mixer.
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Make Soil More Alkaline
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Grow Rock Cress (Arabis)
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- Adjust the Drive Cable on a Craftsman Lawn Mower
- Remove the Deck on a Craftsman Lawn Tractor
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Grow Cotton
- Clean Muddy Pool Water