The common marigold (Tagetes erecta or Tagetes patula) grows where night temperatures do not drop below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. In colder parts of the United States, marigolds are grown as an annual plant.
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Trim Roses
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?