The common marigold (Tagetes erecta or Tagetes patula) grows where night temperatures do not drop below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. In colder parts of the United States, marigolds are grown as an annual plant.
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Rock Cress (Arabis)
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?