The common marigold (Tagetes erecta or Tagetes patula) grows where night temperatures do not drop below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. In colder parts of the United States, marigolds are grown as an annual plant.
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Trim Roses
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Cotton
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens