marigold image by Furan from Fotolia.com
The common marigold (Tagetes erecta or Tagetes patula) grows where night temperatures do not drop below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. In colder parts of the United States, marigolds are grown as an annual plant.
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Trim Roses
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Zebra Grass
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?