Green is the least effective color of light in driving photosynthesis, the process of converting light energy into chemical energy. Photosynthesis occurs in plants and algae using chlorophyll, and because chlorophyll reflects rather than absorbs green light, green light cannot be used in the photosynthetic process.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Dying Vs. Staining Concrete
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Grow Rock Cress (Arabis)
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds