Plant knockout roses in a sunny area that receives 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight a day. Partially shaded locations are fine, but may inhibit color and abundance of blooms.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Garden Edging Ideas
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Take Care of Roses
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Using Sand in Gardening