Plant knockout roses in a sunny area that receives 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight a day. Partially shaded locations are fine, but may inhibit color and abundance of blooms.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Grow Cotton
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Repel Chickens
- Grow Zebra Grass