Plant knockout roses in a sunny area that receives 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight a day. Partially shaded locations are fine, but may inhibit color and abundance of blooms.
- Take Care of Roses
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots