Vegetable plants turn yellow due to nutrient deficiencies, including a lack of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, copper, sulphur or manganese. Purchase a fertilizer containing these nutrients to get rid of vegetable yellowing.
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- When to Plant Vegetables in Southern Louisiana?
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Why Does Yellow Squash Rot on the Vine?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- List of Common Garden Vegetables
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- The Height of an Average Tomato Plant
- What Kind of Fertilizer Do I Use on Asparagus Plants?