Most apple trees live for 35 years and produce the best fruit between 10 and 30 years. Some varieties have been known to live 100 years or more.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Where Did the Apple Fruit Originate?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?