Tomatoes require high amounts of water. Soak to a depth of 8 inches once a week and water when plants show signs of wilt. Container plants require more frequent watering.
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Often Should You Water a Basil Plant?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Tomatoes in North Florida
- Trim Roses
- Take Care of Roses
- Grow Cotton
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots