Tomatoes require high amounts of water. Soak to a depth of 8 inches once a week and water when plants show signs of wilt. Container plants require more frequent watering.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Grow Rock Cress (Arabis)
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Tomatoes in the House
- Grow Cotton
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Feed Calcium to a Tomato Plant
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Garden Edging Ideas