Tomatoes require high amounts of water. Soak to a depth of 8 inches once a week and water when plants show signs of wilt. Container plants require more frequent watering.
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Trim Roses
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Often Should You Water a Basil Plant?
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Repel Chickens
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Grow Cotton
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams