Tomatoes require high amounts of water. Soak to a depth of 8 inches once a week and water when plants show signs of wilt. Container plants require more frequent watering.
- Trim Roses
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- What Eats the Leaves & Tomatoes on Plants?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow Cotton
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?