Geraniums do not require direct sunlight all day. However, you should plant or place these flowers in pots in areas that receive at least six hours of sun a day.
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- What Is the Minimum Temperature for Begonia Tubers?
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Can I Root Plumbago From Cuttings?
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- The Best Ground Cover Weed Killer to Use in Landscaping
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?