Geraniums do not require direct sunlight all day. However, you should plant or place these flowers in pots in areas that receive at least six hours of sun a day.
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Trim Roses
- How Often Should You Water a Basil Plant?
- Care of Martha Washington Geraniums
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Grow Cotton
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?