geranium image by mdb from Fotolia.com
Geraniums do not require direct sunlight all day. However, you should plant or place these flowers in pots in areas that receive at least six hours of sun a day.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Grow Cotton
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes