geranium image by mdb from Fotolia.com
Geraniums do not require direct sunlight all day. However, you should plant or place these flowers in pots in areas that receive at least six hours of sun a day.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Take Care of Roses
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Using Sand in Gardening
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Trim Roses
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?