Geraniums do not require direct sunlight all day. However, you should plant or place these flowers in pots in areas that receive at least six hours of sun a day.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Trim Roses
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden