Chinese palm plants (Trachycarpus fortunei) are not poisonous to cats or dogs, according to the ASPCA. Chinese palms are also called Chusan palms, Chinese windmill palms, windmill palms and Chinese fan palms.
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Trim Roses
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?