Chinese palm plants (Trachycarpus fortunei) are not poisonous to cats or dogs, according to the ASPCA. Chinese palms are also called Chusan palms, Chinese windmill palms, windmill palms and Chinese fan palms.
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?