Chinese palm plants (Trachycarpus fortunei) are not poisonous to cats or dogs, according to the ASPCA. Chinese palms are also called Chusan palms, Chinese windmill palms, windmill palms and Chinese fan palms.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Grow Zebra Grass
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Repel Chickens
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens