Chinese palm plants (Trachycarpus fortunei) are not poisonous to cats or dogs, according to the ASPCA. Chinese palms are also called Chusan palms, Chinese windmill palms, windmill palms and Chinese fan palms.
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Take Care of Roses
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Trim Roses
- Garden Edging Ideas
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?