cat image by matko from Fotolia.com
Chinese palm plants (Trachycarpus fortunei) are not poisonous to cats or dogs, according to the ASPCA. Chinese palms are also called Chusan palms, Chinese windmill palms, windmill palms and Chinese fan palms.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Take Care of Roses
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Trim Roses
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Harvest & Store Green Beans