Papaya trees produce fruit the first year. Plant seeds or trees in full sun. Tender trunks often need staking during heavy fruiting. A mature tree produces up to 80 pounds of fruit per year.
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Repel Chickens
- When Do Mums Bloom?
- How Large Do Peach Trees Grow?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?