green papaya image by marcio branco from Fotolia.com
Papaya trees produce fruit the first year. Plant seeds or trees in full sun. Tender trunks often need staking during heavy fruiting. A mature tree produces up to 80 pounds of fruit per year.
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Grow Cotton
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Trim Roses
- Grow Zebra Grass