Papaya trees produce fruit the first year. Plant seeds or trees in full sun. Tender trunks often need staking during heavy fruiting. A mature tree produces up to 80 pounds of fruit per year.
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?