Papaya trees produce fruit the first year. Plant seeds or trees in full sun. Tender trunks often need staking during heavy fruiting. A mature tree produces up to 80 pounds of fruit per year.
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Large Do Peach Trees Grow?
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow Zebra Grass