Basil and most other culinary herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, cilantro, parsley and mint, will not harm your cats. Protect all your pets by determining the toxicity of all your house, garden and landscaping plants before planting. Check with your veterinarian or consult the ASPCA's list on Toxic and Non-Toxic plants.
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Is Sedum a Cat Safe Plant?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?