Basil and most other culinary herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, cilantro, parsley and mint, will not harm your cats. Protect all your pets by determining the toxicity of all your house, garden and landscaping plants before planting. Check with your veterinarian or consult the ASPCA's list on Toxic and Non-Toxic plants.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias