Basil and most other culinary herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, cilantro, parsley and mint, will not harm your cats. Protect all your pets by determining the toxicity of all your house, garden and landscaping plants before planting. Check with your veterinarian or consult the ASPCA's list on Toxic and Non-Toxic plants.
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Repel Chickens
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias