Basil and most other culinary herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, cilantro, parsley and mint, will not harm your cats. Protect all your pets by determining the toxicity of all your house, garden and landscaping plants before planting. Check with your veterinarian or consult the ASPCA's list on Toxic and Non-Toxic plants.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Grow Cotton
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias