Basil and most other culinary herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, cilantro, parsley and mint, will not harm your cats. Protect all your pets by determining the toxicity of all your house, garden and landscaping plants before planting. Check with your veterinarian or consult the ASPCA's list on Toxic and Non-Toxic plants.
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What is the Coldest Temperature that Vegetable Plants Can Handle?