Basil and most other culinary herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, cilantro, parsley and mint, will not harm your cats. Protect all your pets by determining the toxicity of all your house, garden and landscaping plants before planting. Check with your veterinarian or consult the ASPCA's list on Toxic and Non-Toxic plants.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants