Basil and most other culinary herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, cilantro, parsley and mint, will not harm your cats. Protect all your pets by determining the toxicity of all your house, garden and landscaping plants before planting. Check with your veterinarian or consult the ASPCA's list on Toxic and Non-Toxic plants.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow Zebra Grass
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?