Basil and most other culinary herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, cilantro, parsley and mint, will not harm your cats. Protect all your pets by determining the toxicity of all your house, garden and landscaping plants before planting. Check with your veterinarian or consult the ASPCA's list on Toxic and Non-Toxic plants.
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?