Avocados are not frost hardy and will not survive the cold winters of Midwest Illinois. They grow in the landscape in tropical and subtropical regions. In Midwest Illinois, grow avocados in a large container and bring them indoors to a sunny location during the winter.
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- What is the Growing Season for Oranges in Florida?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap