Avocados are not frost hardy and will not survive the cold winters of Midwest Illinois. They grow in the landscape in tropical and subtropical regions. In Midwest Illinois, grow avocados in a large container and bring them indoors to a sunny location during the winter.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- What is the Growing Season for Oranges in Florida?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Lawn Seed for Missouri
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?