Avocados are not frost hardy and will not survive the cold winters of Midwest Illinois. They grow in the landscape in tropical and subtropical regions. In Midwest Illinois, grow avocados in a large container and bring them indoors to a sunny location during the winter.
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns