Avocados are not frost hardy and will not survive the cold winters of Midwest Illinois. They grow in the landscape in tropical and subtropical regions. In Midwest Illinois, grow avocados in a large container and bring them indoors to a sunny location during the winter.
- Uses of the Sugar Maple Tree
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Much Does English Ivy Grow in a Year?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- How Fast Will a Whitespire Birch Tree Grow?
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- When to Plant Red Potatoes in Mississippi
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Can Maple Trees Grow in Montana?
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?