Avocados are not frost hardy and will not survive the cold winters of Midwest Illinois. They grow in the landscape in tropical and subtropical regions. In Midwest Illinois, grow avocados in a large container and bring them indoors to a sunny location during the winter.
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What is the Growing Season for Oranges in Florida?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Cotton
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes