Pepper plants tolerate temperatures down to 50 degrees F before exhibiting yellowed leaves. Plants exposed to low temperatures grow slowly. This warm-season vegetable prefers temperatures between 70 and 80 degrees F during the day and 60 to 70 degrees F at night.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- When to Plant Peppers
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes