Pepper plants tolerate temperatures down to 50 degrees F before exhibiting yellowed leaves. Plants exposed to low temperatures grow slowly. This warm-season vegetable prefers temperatures between 70 and 80 degrees F during the day and 60 to 70 degrees F at night.
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Average Height of Vegetable Plants
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- The Height of an Average Tomato Plant
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California