Dahlias are perennial flowering plants. Tubers grow 3 to 4 inches in the soil and spread wider each year. The blooms come in a variety of colors, such as pink, orange, white or purple.
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Grow Zebra Grass
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Is the Minimum Temperature for Begonia Tubers?
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Garden Edging Ideas