Dahlias are perennial flowering plants. Tubers grow 3 to 4 inches in the soil and spread wider each year. The blooms come in a variety of colors, such as pink, orange, white or purple.
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Ground Cover Weed Killer to Use in Landscaping
- Winter Care for Perennial Plants
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Should Dead Blooms Be Cut Off Peonies?
- Care of Hollyhocks
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Transplant Allium
- Alternanthera ficoidea (Calico Plant, Joseph's Coat)