Dahlias are perennial flowering plants. Tubers grow 3 to 4 inches in the soil and spread wider each year. The blooms come in a variety of colors, such as pink, orange, white or purple.
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Trim Roses
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- What Is the Minimum Temperature for Begonia Tubers?
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Garden Edging Ideas
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Harvest & Store Green Beans