DAHLIA image by ATHOSLECHIEN from <a href='http://www.fotolia.com'>Fotolia.com</a>
Dahlias are perennial flowering plants. Tubers grow 3 to 4 inches in the soil and spread wider each year. The blooms come in a variety of colors, such as pink, orange, white or purple.
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Are Dahlias a Perennial Flower?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Is Sedum a Cat Safe Plant?