Sedum, also known as hardy baby tears or stonecrop, is non-toxic to cats according to the ASPCA. The sedum plant has tiny green leaves with small white or pinkish flowers.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Prune Sedum
- Garden Edging Ideas