Sedum, also known as hardy baby tears or stonecrop, is non-toxic to cats according to the ASPCA. The sedum plant has tiny green leaves with small white or pinkish flowers.
- Prune Sedum
- Grow Sedum From Cuttings
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Care for a Haworthia
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?