Sedum, also known as hardy baby tears or stonecrop, is non-toxic to cats according to the ASPCA. The sedum plant has tiny green leaves with small white or pinkish flowers.
- Winterize Sedum
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Deer Resistant Creeping Phlox
- How Do You Take Care of a Dieffenbachia Plant?
- The Best Ground Cover Weed Killer to Use in Landscaping
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- Care for an Outdoor Shamrock Plant