Foxes are medium-sized mammals characterized by their dog-like appearance and fluffy tails. While found in the wild, foxes also make appearances in urban areas. Their diet includes both plants and animals.
In terms of plants, vegetables and fruit, foxes eat items such as apples, pears and corn. While foxes do eat plants, the majority of their diet still consists of animals and other meat.
Foxes tend to eat smaller animals such as rabbits, mice and birds. They also like to eat insects, digging for worms and beetles.
More than anything else, foxes are scavengers. They locate animals other creatures kill and find meat, bread or pet food that humans have discarded.
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Do Nonvascular Plants Have Seeds?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Plant Raspberries in Colorado
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans