Foxes are medium-sized mammals characterized by their dog-like appearance and fluffy tails. While found in the wild, foxes also make appearances in urban areas. Their diet includes both plants and animals.
In terms of plants, vegetables and fruit, foxes eat items such as apples, pears and corn. While foxes do eat plants, the majority of their diet still consists of animals and other meat.
Foxes tend to eat smaller animals such as rabbits, mice and birds. They also like to eat insects, digging for worms and beetles.
More than anything else, foxes are scavengers. They locate animals other creatures kill and find meat, bread or pet food that humans have discarded.
- How Large Do Peach Trees Grow?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Do Nonvascular Plants Have Seeds?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Grow Cotton
- Trim Roses
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow Zebra Grass
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Take Care of Roses