Foxes are medium-sized mammals characterized by their dog-like appearance and fluffy tails. While found in the wild, foxes also make appearances in urban areas. Their diet includes both plants and animals.
In terms of plants, vegetables and fruit, foxes eat items such as apples, pears and corn. While foxes do eat plants, the majority of their diet still consists of animals and other meat.
Foxes tend to eat smaller animals such as rabbits, mice and birds. They also like to eat insects, digging for worms and beetles.
More than anything else, foxes are scavengers. They locate animals other creatures kill and find meat, bread or pet food that humans have discarded.
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Do Nonvascular Plants Have Seeds?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Zebra Grass