Choose a variety below for details and images:
Huge, eye-chatching blooms that look spectacular in bouquets.
California Giant Mix
Large, long-lasting flowers in a limitless range of colors.
Brilliant yellow flowers that look spectacular planted in drifts.
Cut and Come Again
Hot shades for vibrant cutflowers.
Chartreuse flowers, excellent for large planters.
Pastel shade of Cut and Come Again Zinnias.
Tantalizing flowers with no two the same.
Very heat and drought tolerant, long blooming, attracts butterflies.
Large scarlet flowers that hold their color throughout the season.
Tiny, 4" to 6" plants with 1.5" flowers.
An unusual, small zinnia, perfect for hanging baskets.
- The Best Flowers for Bird Baths
- Sprout Carrot Seeds to Plant
- Collect Zinnia Seeds
- Fill Large Expansion Joint in a Concrete Driveway
- Flowers to Plant in Washington State
- 10 Best Perennials for Missouri
- Can I Root Plumbago From Cuttings?
- Easy Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Grow a Grecian Pattern Plant
- Grow Carnations in Pots
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots