Choose a variety below for details and images:
Huge, eye-chatching blooms that look spectacular in bouquets.
California Giant Mix
Large, long-lasting flowers in a limitless range of colors.
Brilliant yellow flowers that look spectacular planted in drifts.
Cut and Come Again
Hot shades for vibrant cutflowers.
Chartreuse flowers, excellent for large planters.
Pastel shade of Cut and Come Again Zinnias.
Tantalizing flowers with no two the same.
Very heat and drought tolerant, long blooming, attracts butterflies.
Large scarlet flowers that hold their color throughout the season.
Tiny, 4" to 6" plants with 1.5" flowers.
An unusual, small zinnia, perfect for hanging baskets.
- Taking Care of Marigolds in Planter Boxes
- Lightest Weed Trimmer
- Four O'Clocks
- Save Petunia Seeds
- Can I Root Plumbago From Cuttings?
- Wax Begonia
- Deadhead Fuchsia
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Best Trailing Flowers
- Flowers to Plant in Washington State
- Propagate Salvia From Stem Cuttings