Choose a variety below for details and images:
Huge, eye-chatching blooms that look spectacular in bouquets.
California Giant Mix
Large, long-lasting flowers in a limitless range of colors.
Brilliant yellow flowers that look spectacular planted in drifts.
Cut and Come Again
Hot shades for vibrant cutflowers.
Chartreuse flowers, excellent for large planters.
Pastel shade of Cut and Come Again Zinnias.
Tantalizing flowers with no two the same.
Very heat and drought tolerant, long blooming, attracts butterflies.
Large scarlet flowers that hold their color throughout the season.
Tiny, 4" to 6" plants with 1.5" flowers.
An unusual, small zinnia, perfect for hanging baskets.
- Propagate Gerbera Daisy Plants from Cuttings
- Grow Carnations in Pots
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Preserve Flowers in Jewelry
- Hanging Plants That Do Well in the Heat of Summer
- Types of Burgundy Color Flowers
- Sprout Carrot Seeds to Plant
- Grow a Grecian Pattern Plant
- Fill Large Expansion Joint in a Concrete Driveway
- How Much Water for a Bougainvillea?
- What Flowers Are in Season in June?
- Four O'Clocks