If you have a plant you will eventually encounter a pest. Some common pests that are found on plants include aphids and slugs. These pests can harm the plant if they are not removed. You can remove these pests with a pesticide, but all natural methods are just as effective, and much safer for all of the members of your family.
Place a bar of soap in a container of water. Do this at night before you go to bed.
Remove the bar of soap from the water in the morning when you wake up. Some of the soap will have dissolved in the water.
Add the corn oil to the soapy water.
Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and shake it up.
Spray the mixture all over your plants to remove the pests. This will kill the pests without harming the plant.
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Stop Japanese Beetles From Eating My Plants
- Take Care of a Zeezee Plant
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Get Rid of Mole Plants
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Get Rid of Gnats on House Plants