To winterize hydrangeas, cut back one-third of the plant, and leave them in the ground, as hydrangeas can handle freezing weather during their dormant period. Maintain hydrangeas during the winter season with advice from a sustainable gardener in this...
- Plant Dahlia Bulbs
- Kill Crown Vetch
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Use a Rototiller
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Remove Stains From Aluminum Siding
- Cleaning Aluminum Pans
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?
- Cleaning Pergo Floors
- Attracting Butterflies to a Garden
- Protect Outdoor Plants From Frost