Ficus benjamina is a tree that can have fungus problems when it's not getting any air, and the best way to get rid of the fungus is to wash it off in the shower. Spray a ficus benjamina down with a mixture of baking soda and vegetable oil with help from...
- Protect Citrus Trees From Frost
- Kill Crown Vetch
- Remove Stains From Aluminum Siding
- Why Do Plants Need Light?
- Cleaning Aluminum Pans
- Stop Black Flies From Biting
- Repel Raccoons
- Cut St. Augustine Grass
- Grow Summer Squash
- Identifying Different Types of Flowers
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?