To stop a tree from growing, try pruning it back one third every fall, but understand that there is little that can be done without killing the tree. Avoid planting very large trees near a house or building with information from a sustainable gardener in...
- Protect Outdoor Plants From Frost
- Cleaning Pergo Floors
- Plant Dahlia Bulbs
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Cleaning Aluminum Pans
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Deadhead Flowers
- Repel Raccoons
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?
- Get Rid of Boxelder Bugs & Stink Bugs
- Grow Summer Squash
- Protect Citrus Trees From Frost