When pruning weigela, trim back only one-third of the overall plant, leaving a bit of new growth to encourage more blossoms the following year. Maintain a weigela plant with instructions from a sustainable gardener in this free video on gardening.
- Cleaning Aluminum Pans
- Care for Indoor Jade Plants
- Remove Stains From Aluminum Siding
- When Is the Best Time to Transplant Mums?
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Winterize Hydrangeas
- Repel Raccoons
- Cleaning Pergo Floors
- Refrigerate Bulbs
- Get Rid of Boxelder Bugs & Stink Bugs
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?