Plant grapes in the winter or early spring before they begin to grow and bloom, or else fruit may be lost for that year. Avoid pruning grape plants too much by leaving the plant a few feet tall with advice from a sustainable gardener in this free video...
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Why Do Plants Need Light?
- Fruit & Vegetable Storage
- Identifying Different Types of Flowers
- Cleaning Aluminum Pans
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- What Are Bird's Nest Ferns?
- Prune Italian Plum Trees
- Will Hot Water Shrink Clothes?
- Grow Summer Squash
- Attracting Butterflies to a Garden