Bees are particularly attracted to lantana, roses, coriopsis and yarrow plants, so avoid planting those flowers in order to get rid of bees. Find out how beneficial bees are for a garden, and consider keeping them in a yard, with information from a...
- Use a Rototiller
- Deadhead Flowers
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Store Canna Bulbs
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow Summer Squash
- Get Rid of Spittle Bugs
- Care for Indoor Jade Plants
- Design & Prepare a Flower Bed
- Why Is My Grass Not Growing?