Deadheading flowers involves cutting out the heads of dead flowers to prevent a flower bed or garden from looking tacky. Remove dead flower heads for a beautiful garden with tips from a gardening specialist in this free video on plant and flower care.
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Cleaning Pergo Floors
- Get Rid of Spittle Bugs
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Kill Crown Vetch
- Use a Rototiller
- Protect Outdoor Plants From Frost
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?
- Grow Summer Squash
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- When Is the Best Time to Transplant Mums?