Summer squash, which includes zucchini, is a warm-weather plant that loves the heat of the summer months. Use a rototiller to get summer squash out of the ground with help from an organic farmer in this free video on vegetable gardening and horticulture.
- Get Rid of Spittle Bugs
- Plant Dahlia Bulbs
- Repel Raccoons
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Protect Outdoor Plants From Frost
- Attracting Butterflies to a Garden
- Cleaning Pergo Floors
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Store Canna Bulbs
- Cleaning Aluminum Pans
- Refrigerate Bulbs