Plants store excess sugars in the root or stem system in order to have backup energy in the case of a cloudy day, and many plants store this excess sugar in the form of a vegetable. Find out more about how plants store energy with plant advice from an...
- Remove Stains From Aluminum Siding
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Plant Seeds
- Grow Stock (Matthiola Incana)
- Cleaning Pergo Floors
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Why Do Plants Need Light?
- Refrigerate Bulbs
- Grow Chinese Forget-Me-Not (Cynoglossum Amabile)
- Cut St. Augustine Grass
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Make a Deep-Freeze Root Cellar