When using baking soda to clean jewelry, mix it with water to make a pasty substance, and rub it on the jewelry with a toothbrush. Use baking soda to clean gold or silver jewelry with help from a professional house cleaner in this free video on jewelry...
- Deadhead Flowers
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow Summer Squash
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Store Canna Bulbs
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?
- Get Rid of Spittle Bugs
- Plant Dahlia Bulbs
- Care for Indoor Jade Plants
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Protect Citrus Trees From Frost
- Get Rid of Boxelder Bugs & Stink Bugs