Re-fluffing a down comforter is best done by putting it in an over-sized laundromat dryer with two tennis balls to help keep it moving around. Take advantage of the dryer to fluff up a down comforter after washing with a demonstration from a professional...
- Keep Mice Away
- Protect Citrus Trees From Frost
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?
- Store Canna Bulbs
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Get Rid of Spittle Bugs
- Using a Felling Wedge When Cutting Down a Tree
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Prune Fruit Trees
- Attracting Butterflies to a Garden
- Kill Crown Vetch