Cleaning PVC plastic, found often as siding on houses, is best done with a mixture of bleach and dish soap that is scrubbed onto the surface with a sponge or mop. Clean plastic house siding once a year with information from a professional house cleaner...
- Install an Intex Skimmer
- Clean Plaster in Pools
- Repair a Weed Eater
- Clean a Concrete Slab
- Deadhead Flowers
- Backwash Swimming Pool Sand Filters
- Use Baking Soda to Clean Jewelry
- Will Hot Water Shrink Clothes?
- Install Kreepy Krauly
- Make a Deep-Freeze Root Cellar
- Removing Rust From Baking Pans
- Store a Hanging Basket