ChapStick is oil-based, so the first step in removing a ChapStick stain is to scrub baking soda onto the stain with a toothbrush. Learn about using a laundry stain remover to clean a ChapStick stain with help from a professional house cleaner in this...
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Repel Raccoons
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?
- Protect Citrus Trees From Frost
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Use a Rototiller
- Grow Summer Squash
- Why Do Plants Need Light?
- Care for Indoor Jade Plants
- Protect Outdoor Plants From Frost
- Cleaning Aluminum Pans
- Design & Prepare a Flower Bed