In order to protect garden plants or vegetables from frost, a thin sheet called a row cover can be used to let light and rain through. Consider using a sprinkler to keep outdoor plants from freezing with help from an organic farmer in this free video on...
- Plant Dahlia Bulbs
- Deadhead Flowers
- Cleaning Aluminum Pans
- Cleaning Pergo Floors
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?
- Identifying Different Types of Flowers
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Keep Mice Away
- Cut St. Augustine Grass
- Grow Summer Squash