There are no garden plants that repel snakes, but most snakes that hang out in a garden are harmless and can actually get rid of rodent pests. Let snakes live in a garden with plant advice from an urban horticulturist in this free video on gardening.
- What Is the Function of Flowers?
- Red Tip Photinia Pruning
- Fresh Garden Salad & Goat Cheese Toast Recipe
- Drought Tolerant Plants
- Where to Purchase Garden Plants: Organic Vegetable Gardening Tips & Ideas
- Attracting Birds to a Garden
- What Does Mulch Look Like?
- Prepare a Garden
- Start a Garden
- What Are the Best Flowers to Plant in the Sun?
- Start Seeds for an Indoor Garden
- Attracting Butterflies to a Garden