Bird seed grows grass because it often contains millet, which is a type of grass that will sprout when dropped into the ground. Avoid growing grass from bird seed by microwaving it before giving it to birds and using tips from a sustainable gardener in...
- Deadhead Flowers
- Build a Rat Zapper
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Store Canna Bulbs
- Care of Banana Plants
- Why Is My Grass Not Growing?
- Cleaning Aluminum Pans
- Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
- Using a Felling Wedge When Cutting Down a Tree
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Why Do Plants Need Light?