New grass shouldn't have to be fertilized if it has nutritious soil, sunlight and plenty of water. Consider adding fertilizer at the end of summer, as a last resort when grass is dying, with advice from a sustainable gardener in this free video on...
- Protect Outdoor Plants From Frost
- Kill Crown Vetch
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Roasted Green Beans & Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Repel Raccoons
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Store Canna Bulbs
- When Is the Best Time to Transplant Mums?
- Deadhead Flowers
- Plant Dahlia Bulbs
- Grow Lemon Grass
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams