Garlic scape pesto is made from the neck of the garlic plant, which offers a unique twist to this Italian staple. Blend up this simple pesto using fresh ingredients from the backyard with helpful hints from an organic gardener in this free video on garden-to-table cooking.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Pea Planting Tips
- Attracting Butterflies to a Garden
- Gardening for Profit
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Cleaning Pergo Floors
- What Are Bird's Nest Ferns?
- Remove Stains From Aluminum Siding
- Protect Citrus Trees From Frost
- Winterize Hydrangeas
- When Is the Best Time to Seed Grass?
- Will Hot Water Shrink Clothes?