The grease filter in a GE Spacemaker microwave traps grease that foods release when cooked on the stove beneath the microwave. The filter also helps keep flames from affecting the bottom of the microwave. GE recommends that you clean the filter at least once a month. If the filter has been in place for a long time, change it instead of simply cleaning it.
Grab the tab on the existing filter and slide the filter to the right.
Pull down, then out.
Slide the new filter into the frame slot under the microwave.
Pull the filter up and to the right to lock it into place.
- Clean the Carburetor on a 6.5 Toro Lawn Mower
- Grow Cotton
- Change a Gas Furnace Filter
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Install a Needle & Seat in a Tecumseh Carburetor
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Remove an Old Oil Filter From a John Deere Mower
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Grow Rock Cress (Arabis)