The grease filter in a GE Spacemaker microwave traps grease that foods release when cooked on the stove beneath the microwave. The filter also helps keep flames from affecting the bottom of the microwave. GE recommends that you clean the filter at least once a month. If the filter has been in place for a long time, change it instead of simply cleaning it.
Grab the tab on the existing filter and slide the filter to the right.
Pull down, then out.
Slide the new filter into the frame slot under the microwave.
Pull the filter up and to the right to lock it into place.
- Replace the Fuel Filter on a Craftsman Gasoline Blower
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Remove Brick Pavers
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Stop a Kid's Pool From Going Green
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Use a Digital Multimeter to Test for a Battery Drain
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- When to Plant Vegetables in Southern Louisiana?