Can you leave perennial flowers grow forever without every doing anything with them? No. Do they become root-bound and need transplanting? Yes.
Dig up existing plants.
Break the roots apart.
Look for a bulb on the root.
Plant the root with a bulb (roots facing down) in a desired location.
Things You Will Need
- Tiger Lilies
- Tiger lilies should be transplanted in the spring.
- Tiger lilies are very hardy and grow almost any place.
- Do not plant the root to deep.
- Plant a Hibiscus Root
- Grow Turmeric Root
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Peony Planting Instructions
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- What Is the Minimum Temperature for Begonia Tubers?
- Grow Petunias From Cuttings
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- When Is a Horseradish Plant Ready?
- Are Dahlias a Perennial Flower?
- Dig Up a Yucca Root