Can you leave perennial flowers grow forever without every doing anything with them? No. Do they become root-bound and need transplanting? Yes.
Dig up existing plants.
Break the roots apart.
Look for a bulb on the root.
Plant the root with a bulb (roots facing down) in a desired location.
Things You Will Need
- Tiger Lilies
- Tiger lilies should be transplanted in the spring.
- Tiger lilies are very hardy and grow almost any place.
- Do not plant the root to deep.
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Kill Root Aphids
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Grow Bolivian Maca Root
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Dig Up a Yucca Root
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?