The Wacker DPU 6055 is a walk-behind vibratory compactor suitable for compacting all types of soil as well as setting interlocking paving stones and concrete blocks. The DPU 6055 is powered by a 14.1 horsepower Hatz diesel engine and is capable of hydraulically-controlled forward and reverse operation at up to 92 feet per minute. An automatic centrifugal clutch and V-belt delivers engine power to the exciter which transmits centrifugal compacting forces to the base plate. The DPU 6055 is 22.1 inches wide, 33.5 inches high and weighs 1,016 pounds.
Remove the screws securing the apron around the bottom of the compactor and remove the apron to expose the hydraulic pump and hydraulic connection screw.
Move the control handle into the upright vertical position. Move the shift lever on the control handle into Reverse.
Open the hydraulic system filler port located in the center of the control handle.
Loosen the hydraulic system connection screw located at the bottom left side of the compactor.
Push the shift lever slowly into the Forward position and hold until hydraulic oil without visible bubbles emerges from the connection screw.
Tighten the connection screw. Reinstall the apron.
Check the level of hydraulic oil inside the hydraulic filler bore on top of the control handle. The level should be even with the marking inside the filler. Top up the filler with hydraulic oil if required.
Things You Will Need
- Adjust the Choke on a John Deere Lawn Tractor
- Change Oil in a Simplicity Coronet Mower
- Troubleshoot a Hitachi EC12 Compressor
- Tune Up a Ryobi Weed Eater's Engine
- Check the Oil on Toro Lawn Mowers
- Remove & Replace a Carburetor on a Craftsman Mower
- Clean a Stihl Weed Trimmer Muffler
- Change the Drive Belt on a 2008 Super Bronco Troy Bilt Lawnmower
- Remove the String Head on a McCullough Trimmer
- Adjust Deck Height on a Yardman Riding Mower
- Start Echo Chainsaws
- Change Sand in a Sta-Rite Sand Filter