Case IH corporation is an American manufacturer of agricultural machinery and commercial equipment headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin. The Case company was first started in the 1840s and is the one of the world's largest manufacturers of such equipment. Its tractors include seven different series: the "Steiger," "Quadtrac," "Magnum," "Puma," "Maxxum," "Farmall" and "Farmall Compact" series. Case tractors can also be identified through the manufacturer's serial number.
Write down the serial number of your Case tractor. Double check your notation for accuracy so not to transpose, omit, or repeat characters.
Contact the manufacturer. Phone Case IH at 877-422-7344 or email Case IH customer service by going onto their website. Provide the serial number, along with description of your Case tractor to find the model type and year.
Phone a Case IH dealer. Another way to identify a Case tractor is to phone a dealership and ask to speak with a salesperson or mechanic. Look up Case dealers in your local phone book. Give the dealership the serial number and they will use a dealer's reference guide to identify your Case tractor.
- In the alternative, you can write Case IH with your serial number inquiry by writing a letter and mailing it to: Case IH Max Service, c/o CNH America LLC, 621 State Street, Racine, Wisconsin, 53402.
- Replace the Pawl on a Husqvarna Chainsaw
- MTD 139 CC OHV Engine Specs
- Change the Drive Belt on a 2008 Super Bronco Troy Bilt Lawnmower
- Install a Mower Deck on a John Deere LX176
- Ford 6600 Tractor Specifications
- Remove Cannondale Lefty
- Troubleshoot a Case Skid Steer 440
- Repair the Starter on a Toro Snow Blower
- Kubota B40C Tiller Specifications
- Who Makes Ryobi Trimmers?
- Where Are Porter-Cable Tools Made?
- Troubleshoot Gas Weed Eaters