While the full-sized version of weeping cherry trees can grow from 25 to 40 feet tall, the dwarf version is much smaller. This makes it an ideal tree for many gardeners with a small amount of space.
Snow Fountains Weeping Cherry
The Snow Fountains dwarf weeping cherry trees are a small type of dwarf weeping cherries. Snow Fountains dwarf cherries grow to between 7 and 10 feet tall.
Carmine Jewel Cherry
The Carmine Jewel cherry tree is the only dwarf weeping cherry tree that produces edible fruit. It grows to around 10 feet tall at its maturity and produces sour fruit.
Dwarf Weeping Cherry
The true dwarf weeping cherry tree is a larger cultivar than the Snow Fountains or Carmine Jewel. At its maturity, it can grow to be around 15 feet tall. This type of tree can live for up to 70 years.
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Grow Cotton
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Repel Chickens
- How Large Do Peach Trees Grow?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?