While the full-sized version of weeping cherry trees can grow from 25 to 40 feet tall, the dwarf version is much smaller. This makes it an ideal tree for many gardeners with a small amount of space.
Snow Fountains Weeping Cherry
The Snow Fountains dwarf weeping cherry trees are a small type of dwarf weeping cherries. Snow Fountains dwarf cherries grow to between 7 and 10 feet tall.
Carmine Jewel Cherry
The Carmine Jewel cherry tree is the only dwarf weeping cherry tree that produces edible fruit. It grows to around 10 feet tall at its maturity and produces sour fruit.
Dwarf Weeping Cherry
The true dwarf weeping cherry tree is a larger cultivar than the Snow Fountains or Carmine Jewel. At its maturity, it can grow to be around 15 feet tall. This type of tree can live for up to 70 years.
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Repel Chickens
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans