The Toro S200 is a snow blower manufactured by the Toro lawn goods company. New Toro S200s are no longer sold by Toro, but it can be found on eBay and other used goods stores. It was a light snow blower with a light engine.
The engine in the Toro S200 is a 2.5 horsepower engine. It is a two-cycle engine with a recoil engine starter. The RPM of the Toro S200 engine cannot safely operate past 4,000 RPMs. Going any higher risks ruining the engine. Carefully monitor your RPMs during use.
The Toro S200 engine cannot take pure gasoline, which can damage and potentially ruin the engine. Instead, you must mix the gasoline with two-cycle engine oil. The mix ratio should be 4 ounces of oil per each ounce of gasoline. Mix this in a separate gas tank before putting it in your engine.
The Toro S200 uses an electrical starter with a 120-volt system. This means it has a simple on and off ignition key instead of a pull starter. The spark plugs have a gap of 0.035 inches.
- Wire Lights on a Tractor
- Are Swimming Pool Lights Safe?
- Wire Tractor Lights
- Clean a Gas Tank on a Lawn Mower
- Change a Blade on a Yard Machine Mower
- Replace the String on a Toro Trimmer
- What Causes a Leaf Blower to Smoke?
- Information on an Echo Model SRM 2100 Weedeater
- Install a Riding Lawn Mower Starter
- Turn on the Front Headlights of a Husqvarna Lawn Mower
- Replace a Tecumseh Primer Bulb
- Trouble Starting a Leaf Blower After Using Unleaded Fuel