In-ground swimming pools are more durable, more beautiful and add more long-term value to property than above-ground pools. However, they also come with a higher price tag, and they can't go with you during a move.
In-ground swimming pools are much more durable than above-ground pools. Most will last for a lifetime with regular maintenance.
Adding an in-ground pool to your property can greatly increase its resale value. In-ground swimming pools are attractive to potential home buyers and can help your home sell quickly.
In-ground pools have intrinsic beauty. When compared to above-ground pools, they are much easier to incorporate into a landscape, because no excess decking is required. Also, some in-ground pools can be custom designed to suit your property.
Price and Installation
A disadvantage of in-ground pools is their cost. They are much more expensive than above-ground swimming pools. The installation process also can be costly, and it can take up to 12 weeks with a professional team. An above-ground pool can be set up by an amateur in a few days.
In-ground swimming pools are permanent structures. Unlike above-ground swimming pools, you can't take them with you when you move.
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- What Is the Minimum Temperature for Begonia Tubers?
- Do Pine Trees Have a Taproot?
- Above-Ground Pool Fencing Requirements in Illinois
- Swimming Pool Maintenance & High Cyanuric Acid Levels
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Are Camellias Poisonous to Dogs?