In-ground swimming pools are more durable, more beautiful and add more long-term value to property than above-ground pools. However, they also come with a higher price tag, and they can't go with you during a move.
In-ground swimming pools are much more durable than above-ground pools. Most will last for a lifetime with regular maintenance.
Adding an in-ground pool to your property can greatly increase its resale value. In-ground swimming pools are attractive to potential home buyers and can help your home sell quickly.
In-ground pools have intrinsic beauty. When compared to above-ground pools, they are much easier to incorporate into a landscape, because no excess decking is required. Also, some in-ground pools can be custom designed to suit your property.
Price and Installation
A disadvantage of in-ground pools is their cost. They are much more expensive than above-ground swimming pools. The installation process also can be costly, and it can take up to 12 weeks with a professional team. An above-ground pool can be set up by an amateur in a few days.
In-ground swimming pools are permanent structures. Unlike above-ground swimming pools, you can't take them with you when you move.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- When Do Mums Bloom?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Design & Build a Landscape Waterfall
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Cotton
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Long Does it Take for a Morel Mushroom to Grow?
- Trim Roses
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Fast Will a Whitespire Birch Tree Grow?