Simple concrete patio costs
A fairly small and simple concrete patio measuring 10 feet by 20 feet costs $1,000 to $2,000 as of 2010, according to the website Cost Helper. Although expensive for such a small area, this price includes professional site preparation, labor and concrete costs.
Elaborate patios cost much more money
A larger 80 by 20 foot concrete patio costs $4,000 to $6,000 for professional labor and materials, according to Cost Helper. Those with colored concrete or stamped patterns should expect to pay closer to $6,000 for the customization.
Since concrete patios vary in size and customization, the average small patio costs $1,000 to $2,000. Those who want larger, more elaborate patios pay for the extra concrete and labor.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Concrete Patio vs. Wood Deck Pricing
- Can I Grow Avocados in Midwest Illinois?
- Measure the Slope for a Paver Patio
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- How Much Ground Does a Pallet of Sod Cover?
- Flagstone Vs. Limestone
- Garden Edging Ideas