Things You Will Need
- Mesh or paper bag
- Never store flower bulbs with fruit. The ethylene gas in fruit can be harmful to bulbs.
- Don't store bulbs in plastic bags as this can encourage moisture buildup and mold.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- How Fast Will a Whitespire Birch Tree Grow?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?